Protective rider Jacket Performance grade 1.1 to 1.2 drum dyed, top grain cowhide and breathable, abrasion-resistant stretch knit fabric.
We can manufacture according to the demands of our buyers. Give us your design or sketch or counter sample for developing the samples for your approval.
contact us Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Panther gloves Co (Pvt) Ltd||OEM Manufacturing|
Performance grade 1.1 to 1.2 drum dyed, top grain cowhide and breathable, abrasion-resistant stretch knit fabric. A sporty yet ergonomic fit offers added comfort and proper sizing for riders, while pre-curved sleeves and elasticized leather detailing inserted at the side, back and elbow panels enhance overall flexibility.
• Outer shell constructed in 1.1-1.2 top grain cowhide.
• Insulex™ removable thermal layer.
• SW CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors provide lightweight and great impact protection.
• Removable SW CE certified back protector grant flexibility and high protection.
• Cool mesh airflow lining.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce riding fatigue Accordion and stretch knit insert for true comfort.
• Comfort neoprene framed collar.
• 3M Scotchlite® reflective insert at front, sleeves, and back
Another model for Thermal insulated Gloves Waterproof Touch Screen Full Finger Anti-Wind for Motorcycle.
Motorcycle Clothing manufacturers, Motorbike Jacket manufacturers,
OEM manufacturers Pakistan,
Leading Manufacturers and Exporters of Motorbike Leather & Textile Gears
Manufacturer & Supplier from Sialkot Pakistan of Motorcycle Motorcycle Leather Suits, Motorcycle Jackets, Fashion Leather Garments, Textile Riding Wear, Motorcycle Gloves
Outerwear Manufacturer. Vest Manufacturer. Motorcycle Pant Manufacturer. Leather Clothing Manufacturer. Motorcycle Clothing.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Leather Jacket Hands-On Review
A Pleasant Surprise I was very excited to test the Panther core leather jacket because it is offered in a perforated model which is perfect for the warmer climate of Phoenix. I have worn many textile and mesh jackets over the years and I like the comfort and fit but mentally I just don’t feel